fibromyalgia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

just been diagnosed with fibro...just my sticking out my tongue

Go down

just been diagnosed with fibro...just my sticking out my tongue Empty just been diagnosed with fibro...just my sticking out my tongue

Post  Guest Tue Jun 03, 2008 8:14 pm

went to gp today with my nurse to get my condition updated and confirmed and my docs ask me to stick ou t my tongue and then asked me to look in the mirror and do the same. he then showed me a diagram of tongues and then pointed out which was mine it said underneath my symptoms eg leg pain chest pain he even told me what my other symptoms were with out me having to/he agreed i had fibro and also
M.E. he said i need alot of blood tests first then he will help me he also a given me some homepathic tablets to take but have got to wait for the chemist to get them in i'm amazed and relieved that he is taking it seriously my nurse was amazed to and said she would recommended
him to others. he was such an nice man

Back to top Go down

just been diagnosed with fibro...just my sticking out my tongue Empty Re: just been diagnosed with fibro...just my sticking out my tongue

Post  Terry Tue Jun 03, 2008 8:18 pm

Its about time someone got to see a good Dr and he is willing to help them with the right meds. Lets just hope you dont get any worse now and the meds help. Im happy for you its time things went right for one off us

Terry xx

Terry
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2008-05-25

Back to top Go down

just been diagnosed with fibro...just my sticking out my tongue Empty thank you terry

Post  Guest Tue Jun 03, 2008 8:27 pm

yes thanks for that i will try to keep you updated fingers crossed im so excited bounce i feel like i could go bom

Back to top Go down

just been diagnosed with fibro...just my sticking out my tongue Empty Re: just been diagnosed with fibro...just my sticking out my tongue

Post  Terry Tue Jun 03, 2008 8:29 pm

It be good to see how you get on thanks. So i dont blame you for going yip peee cheers Best off luck to you

Terry

Terry
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2008-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down