fibromyalgia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

on-a-rating-of-1-to-10-what-is-your-fatigue-and-weakness-scale-today

3 posters

Go down

on-a-rating-of-1-to-10-what-is-your-fatigue-and-weakness-scale-today Empty on a rating of 1 to 10.. what is your fatigue and weakness scale today?

Post  enya Wed Jul 02, 2008 10:31 am

Im at an 8 .... just want to lie down in fact i can say io am sick and tired of feeling sick and tired!!!! love to all xx

enya
Head Modorator
Head Modorator

Number of posts : 178
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

on-a-rating-of-1-to-10-what-is-your-fatigue-and-weakness-scale-today Empty Re: on-a-rating-of-1-to-10-what-is-your-fatigue-and-weakness-scale-today

Post  BMGirl Thu Jul 03, 2008 4:12 pm

Say 10 when I'm awaek

BMGirl
duty moderator
duty moderator

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-05-31

Back to top Go down

on-a-rating-of-1-to-10-what-is-your-fatigue-and-weakness-scale-today Empty Re: on-a-rating-of-1-to-10-what-is-your-fatigue-and-weakness-scale-today

Post  enya Thu Jul 03, 2008 6:30 pm

mm im still at an eight ... sore all over xx hope you ok and i catch you online soon

enya
Head Modorator
Head Modorator

Back to top Go down

Post  BMGirl Fri Jul 04, 2008 4:36 pm

I'm sorry to be moaning myrtle but my pain is exceeding a 10 today and its hell.

Have exceeded my pill in take already and had a hot shower to try and ease it. I've been to the Doctors and he says I'm swelling again with the Bursitas. I managed to laugh when he said I was carrying a lot of water - well I am Aquarius I'm a water carrier - obviously I'm supposed to look bloated

Thank god for a sense of humour or I would be a complete misery ... Crying or Very sad

BMGirl
duty moderator
duty moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  enya Mon Jul 07, 2008 10:16 am

lol at you jo .. i feel quite perky this morning but in pain and stiff all over i have now been up for 30 mins and im still having to widggle my fingers .... i would say my fatigue right now is a 0 hehehehehe and ,, now im going over to the pain scale mmmmm

enya
Head Modorator
Head Modorator

Back to top Go down

Post  BMGirl Mon Jul 07, 2008 11:53 am

How do you manage to be up so early when we only finished yacking at 1.30 am.

I hardly slept last night eventually took a sleeping pill at 6.30 and the alarm went off at 7.30 and woke me up at the hospital for 11am.

I feel like an extra from "Night of the Living Dead"

My Tommy Cooper impression's coming on a treat today - balance is terrible so I keep walking around without my stick with my hands out to stop myself - but they'd be lucky to stop a fly in flight they're so weak.

BMGirl
duty moderator
duty moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  enya Mon Jul 07, 2008 1:22 pm

oh jo .... had to get up to get youngest to gp she has been in pain with her ears all night ,, she has a nasty ear infection .. it just goes on ..... really sorry that you feel so weak my weakness as upped too after going to the doctors i feel like i have walked miles .. feet are hurting and hip started twinging .. its all so embarrassing .. i walk so slow !! speak later xxxx

enya
Head Modorator
Head Modorator

Back to top Go down

Post  BMGirl Mon Jul 07, 2008 2:09 pm

It depends on how honest an answer you want really?

Weepy, crying, extremely beeped off

I will wake up in a moment and its all just an awful dream.

Its Catherine's birthday today - or should I say would be if she was here - she'd be 38

BMGirl
duty moderator
duty moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Terry Tue Jul 08, 2008 1:40 am

im a big 8 now its been a long day but good

Terry
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2008-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post  enya Tue Jul 08, 2008 10:42 am

thats goo terry .. i have woken an 8 with severe rhinitis.. not good.. ears are itiching nose is blocked and i feel very very sore ... it ust never stops does it anyone else suffer with the rhinitis allergies?

enya
Head Modorator
Head Modorator

Back to top Go down

on-a-rating-of-1-to-10-what-is-your-fatigue-and-weakness-scale-today Empty on-a-rating-of-1-to-10-what-is-your-fatigue-and-weakness-scale-today

Post  BMGirl Tue Jul 08, 2008 12:46 pm

on-a-rating-of-1-to-10-what-is-your-fatigue-and-weakness-scale-today-

BMGirl
duty moderator
duty moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum