fibromyalgia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

you English

3 posters

Go down

you English Empty you English

Post  kate Tue Jul 08, 2008 11:40 pm

After reading alot off the posts by the English members about free health service and cars and hearing from friends how nice it is there iv been talking to my husband about moving to the UK its sounds a super country and he said what ever i want to do he is happy to go along with it as he can do less hours working as he has 2 Jobs here because un like you luck people we get not money from our goverment if we are not working and if it was not for my husband id be on the streets.

Kate

kate

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-05-28

Back to top Go down

you English Empty Re: you English

Post  BMGirl Tue Jul 08, 2008 11:57 pm

Its not as good as it sounds - don't believe everything you read!!!!

BMGirl
duty moderator
duty moderator

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-05-31

Back to top Go down

Post  Terry Wed Jul 09, 2008 12:32 am

Kate

Living in England will be so diffrent for you and as you know from Lina she found alot off probs with our language and the diffrents in living conditions to what your use to and it would be diffrent for Brits living in Russia as you know im coming over in september and everytime i come it takes some time to ajust to your way off life its why im coming for the month so i have a proper taste off Russian life. Remember we talk about our country as your talk about yours and putting the 2 together is hard to handle i know iv been in both countrys and the diffrence i found was mind blowing.
Tez

Terry
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2008-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: