fibromyalgia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

hi im gail

2 posters

Go down

hi im gail Empty hi im gail

Post  MISS BUNNYPENNY 007 Mon May 26, 2008 5:07 pm

please dont blame the weather on me. anyway i was born and have lived in coventry all my life i have 2 children girl 21 boy 16 who has special needs autisim in a withdrawal kind of way he his no trouble my daugter is my main carer but is a univserity, i cant spell , she currently has green hair but she can get away with because she is so beautiful as people keep reminding me but she is also a beautiful person im so proud of my two children they are both so well thought of by many makes me feel i have done something right i ditch my ex husband years a go havent look back since his loss not mine, my health is bad 99% of the time i have a rare type asthma called brittle asthma im on home oxygen i call it my beauty treatment hope it dissolves some wrinkles and infusion drip syringe driver attach via tube from tummy to the driver
24 hrs a day oh brittle asthma is a form of asthma that can cause my oxygen levels to drop for no reason and sadly has a high mortality rate but im still here going no where me and of course i have fibromyalia and some days i cant even pronounce it so god knows how to put up with it im allergic to most meds and now im boring myself im fulling asleepzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

MISS BUNNYPENNY 007

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2008-05-26

Back to top Go down

hi im gail Empty Re: hi im gail

Post  Guest Mon May 26, 2008 7:50 pm

Hi Gail!
Nice to see you. I'm a single mum with 2 kids on the autistic spectrum, which is hard enough biut to have britle asthma too - well done you for coping with life so well. And nice to see someone so proud of their kids too!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Terry Mon May 26, 2008 9:34 pm

Hello again Gail

Hope your doing ok and great to see you posting. Rae said you have come on to the forum. Hope you like it as we do

Terry

Terry
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2008-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: