fibromyalgia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

any thing?

4 posters

Go down

any thing? Empty any thing?

Post  enya Mon Jul 07, 2008 10:20 am

Ask questions about anything here? and we will help and support as much as we can ... be it work, relationships docs anything ... come on in and let us help xx

enya
Head Modorator
Head Modorator

Number of posts : 178
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

any thing? Empty Re: any thing?

Post  victor Tue Jul 08, 2008 1:58 am

why does fibro always get us at the worst times i was out with someone special tonight and it hit me like a brick and i was in so much pain and she just gave me a right look to say im out off here your no good to me

Victor

victor

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-05-28

Back to top Go down

Post  enya Tue Jul 08, 2008 10:49 am

oh victor that is what scares me.. imagine being on a date and having to say .. errr sorry ive had enough now, i really have to go home or like you say ,,, be tripping over severe electric pain .... never mind ,, i m sure if you explain she may listen .. good luck x

enya
Head Modorator
Head Modorator

Back to top Go down

Post  free spirt Tue Jul 08, 2008 9:03 pm

Hi all

Iv had fibro for nearly 9 years now and the last year its been a right bully to me knocking me down every chance it gets iv been told i have so many illnesses then after more test the Drs said its all to do with fibro. iv gone from someone that was fit as a fiddle to being like an old man im so fed up off being ill i want my life back its not fair is it. i have lost so many friends since getting ill and unable to go out like i use to and drinking has all but stopped. So im glad we have a bar on here as i can not drink so its the next best thing sorry for going on but atleast on here i know you all understand thanks you for being here for me.

Tom

free spirt

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-06-16

Back to top Go down

Post  enya Tue Jul 08, 2008 9:17 pm

There will always be an ear for you here Tom, and as you know there are a few men on here too ... fm is dominated by women .. not something we would be wanting to brag about however. I hope you get the support you need. The fight is in you as you are cross with the illness .. here here i feel the same ... im on a determined streak right this min where its knocking me off my feet but i am tryng to make some positive changes in my life .... hope you feel stronger soon xxx love Enya x

enya
Head Modorator
Head Modorator

Back to top Go down

Post  Terry Tue Jul 08, 2008 9:34 pm

Hello Tom

Iv had 13 years off fibro and the last 3 has been the worst yet. Ive been treated for so many things from heart condition to epalepsyto strokes and then i got to see this lovely Dr at my local hospital and she say you have fibromyalgia well iv never heard off it before so was at a loss then i looked in to it and and joined forums and now have my own forum. Members are so lucky on here as we have a great mod and admin team that care about there members and will go that exstra mile to help anyone out so if your down and sad or just want a chat and a friend then this is the right place to be. Iv got so much help and i hope in return iv given the same back to them. Life is not easy for any off us but together we mite just have the power to get people to understand more about fibro and get something done about it.

Terry
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2008-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down