fibromyalgia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jo Guest, interview with this morning

2 posters

Go down

Jo Guest, interview with this morning Empty Jo Guest, interview with this morning

Post  enya Fri Jul 04, 2008 9:13 pm

http://www.itv.com/Lifestyle/ThisMorning/Health/JoGuest/default.html

This link will send you to a this morning clip in April .. please look at it if you have not already seen it and if anyone finds some more follow up info, please forward and post it .. This to me is the kind of thing that will not only help my family but also friends and work collegues to understand why I struggle .. that does mean so much to us, doesnt it?

enya
Head Modorator
Head Modorator

Number of posts : 178
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Jo Guest, interview with this morning Empty Re: Jo Guest, interview with this morning

Post  BMGirl Sat Jul 05, 2008 12:26 am

They don't call it the invisible illness for nothing do they?

Nobody, apart from those unfortunate to suffer from it fully understands just how debilitating the condition is and people need to be more aware. This is often aggravated by the fact that blood tests come back clear and no formal diagnostic tests are currently undertaken in this country. It is a different story in America as the condition is well documented and publicity goes along way in changing public opinion.

I know family try but they often fail miserably as we ourselves struggle to come to terms with it.

Any publicity such as this can only stand us in good stead for the future

BMGirl
duty moderator
duty moderator

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-05-31

Back to top Go down