fibromyalgia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

quite upset

2 posters

Go down

quite upset Empty quite upset

Post  enya Wed Jun 25, 2008 4:26 pm

well here i am again, on chat earlier today sying im ok ish.. and then out i go for the doctor visit.. driving the car has set everything off, i then asked my eldest daughter if she sould help me shop. I managed to stick in a position twice whilst trying to manover myself to get things from the shelves and have to lift my leg to get in and out of the car!!!!! im 44 YEARS OLD!!!!!!! I can not believe how bad the hip is now and it feels like its set all my body off again.

Doctor referred me back to the podiatrist to see what i am doing with my walk and to sort out the foot arch and also have to go for bloods to morrow just to investigate the arthritis again.

HERES ME KIDDING MYSELF THAT I COULD WORK TOMORROW! so now i have come home and dosed up with codine again as i feel so tender

so so so irritated!!!

enya
Head Modorator
Head Modorator

Number of posts : 178
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

quite upset Empty Re: quite upset

Post  enya Fri Jun 27, 2008 11:29 am

and now my foot and hip are easier and i have acute pain in the rib cage .. was up at three thirty and thought a bout coing on but dosed up and lay as stilol as i could. so worried about work ... hope i can improve over the weekend x

enya
Head Modorator
Head Modorator

Number of posts : 178
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post  BMGirl Fri Jun 27, 2008 12:31 pm

Hi Enya

Sorry to hear you're in such a bad way at the moment its not fare is it. Nothing worse waking in the early hours uncomfy and miserable - aside from pain killers I have my bed piled high with cushions - body pillows, orphapaedic support pillow I find them really good and take some of the pressure away from tender spots. I also sware by lavendar oil and spray it on the pillows before I go to sleep and apply Avon's Sleep Balm to my temples. I also do a yoga exercise I've learnt "Called roll-back the pain" working from the head end imagine you are a wave and slowly and gently work down your body and relax each muscle as if a you're a wave coming onto the shore - its a lovely sensation and helps ease any tension you have from a hard day.

Hope this helps - although I haven't exactly been practising what I preach this week!!!

BMGirl
duty moderator
duty moderator

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-05-31

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum