fibromyalgia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ok so i managed

Go down

ok so i managed Empty ok so i managed

Post  enya Sun Jun 08, 2008 2:47 pm

I managed to hoover my stairs!!! Then I had to lean on the hoover for at least five mins before I could move again. I use more electricity because I do it slower and for the first time in my life I resent being single cuz I can not just fall into my bed right now and demand to be cared for... on top of all that I have to work tomorrow and my boss is being akward about OCCY HEALTH suggesting a reduction in hours! Cant they see I deserve some quality in my life? I need people to be positive around me and help me challenge this blasted condition.

Not shake thier head in that patronising way.
I QUOTE.. "aww well it will be a lot of meetings, I need to see what he has written in his letter" etc etc ugh!!!

Its challenging just to get in the shower and I would love to feel sexy again but can not even wear a heel ....Well you said I could RANT!!!!!!!! Theres more but my hands hurt!!!!!

From a person who used to feel attractive energetic enthusiastic valued etc etc ENYA

enya
Head Modorator
Head Modorator

Number of posts : 178
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum